LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Child development counselor needed

Please treat this a classified ad for services. 

Background

I need a Child Development Counsellor and or Family/Marriage Counsellor who will be available on phone for 1 hour a week for the next 6 months. 

The  counselling  is focussed on child development post divorce. ( presenting conditions- anguished, separated father not able to contact minor children for over 1 year . Very un cooperative ex wife. Doesnt deliver letters, emails. Not able to wish kids on their birthday. ) 

I am willing to pay anything between Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 for this one hour. ( Rs 4000 to Rs 20,000 per month for the next 6 months. Payment can be weekly, monthly, advance- whatever desired.  ).

Work days and work hours are flexible, ie on a mutually convinient basis. Prefer consistency of scheduling. 

Expectations:

1. Maintain detailed weekly clinical quality reports after the session.

2. Prepare monthly reports on "progress".

3. Provide a 6 month final report on fathers efforts in child development and involvement. 

4. Will be amicable  to wheezle out or substitute without malice if counselling is not working or quality of work is below standard. 

Qualifications:

- MSW/MSc/PhD in Child Development, Sociology, Clinical Psychology in Family/Marriage/Child areas.

- Female preferred. Married with minor kids below 15  highly preferred.  

- Be licensed or affiliated with "board". National/State/Local board of proffessionals. 

- Agree to sign confidentiality. Not disclose anything to the other party without my written consent. 

- Any prior experience with providing expert testimony/court testimony - 10% bonus. 

Referral bonus

Anyone who helps me find a proffessional fitting the above, if chosen gets a finders fee. You may copyforward this ad to any one in India. 

Contact me at         reachadamkumar@gmail.com 

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 January 2012

But would the wife allow the interaction with the child to this counsellor.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

@ Shonee

Yes, I have a US Court order which specifically states, " Custodial party should take children for counselling to adjust to divorce".

US court have permitted use of internet and webcam for such things.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More