Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cool Guy (Worker)     12 December 2011

Buying property with loan

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a plot in Bangalore via a loan from a Nationalized Bank. I have signed the agrrement for 8 Lakh and the loan amount (75% of the 8 lakh, 6 lakh)  is shortly to be dispersed. But now the problem is, even though i have got a loan for 7 Lakh, the builder says in the sale deed he will registering it for only 400000 (govt guideline value), remaining 2 lakh he told that he will taking as development charges which will not be mentioned in the Sale deed. The nationalized bank fellow is supporting the owner and says its very much fine and is  also giving 2 cheques in favor of the owner, 1 cheque for 400000(guide line value) and another 2 lakh cheque seperately. In sale aggrement the total sale consideration is mentioned as 8Lakh, but as per sale deed i am registering it only for 4Lakh. But i am paying 6 Lakh which i have taken as a "land loan". Will this cause any serious issue?

Learning

2 Replies

Cool Guy (Worker)     13 December 2011

Any updates please?

asendilvel (Consultant)     26 December 2011

Sir, 

its a common practice of registering the property as per govt guidelines value,

I understand as per your statment its for 4 lakhs official & rest 4 lakhs is unofficial 

its generally done on the good sake for yourself so that you can avoid 7.72 % on entire 8 lakhs

currently you pay 7.72 % on 4 lakhs only

insist on receipts for entire 8 lakhs 

hope so i am answered your query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register