Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Brother-in-law's misbehavior

HI,

My sister got married around 2 years back. her mother in law's berhavior is not good with her she use to abuse my sister and my family. and my brother-in-law was ignorant about all this.. then after 2 years my family decided to talk to their family but instead of listening to the issues they started blaming us for interfering in their family. Now my brother-in-law also started misbehaving with my family on calls and now he is saying us not to ring my sister at all..

Please suggest what should I do in such a situation.

self employed

what does your sister want?

Self Employed

You had posted your problem in the past also and were given some solutions.Did you act upon them?

@ Meenal.. after some discussions over phone calls my brother in law promised that all these issues will never happen. so we send my sister back.. Now all this is happening...we thought ..first give them a chance to improve the things but all seems waste.

@ Uma : we are not ab;e to contact her .. I guess her cell phone is not with her now.

Done with AIBE

File a case of wrongful restraint and Habeas corpus just to know that your sister is safe first... then talk to her what she wants and you can take it up from there.... on the flipside if your sister is happy now although there is no communication from her in what ever manner... you filing any of these cases may disrupt her family life.... take care

Done with AIBE

read as: and / or Habeas Corpus...

None

Instead of findng sister's condition on intternet just visit her with few kg sweets and hope for good. Why always

be negative?

she has just went there day before yesterday and right after reaching there ..these all things come up..

Hidden

Originally posted by :kamal singh
"
she has just went there day before yesterday and right after reaching there ..these all things come up..
"

day before yesterday . ?  She told her story as she reaches there to you or your mother. In a day only ? How she able to talk if her MIL is so harsh ?  Why send off your sis? Either bring'ghar jamai' or 'you also go with her. It's the best option.

Did your sis ever told what wrong she does ? Every girl's family think that there girl is perfect & always right. 

I advice you to leave you sis handle situation herself. She have to manage. It's bitter truth that she has gone to husband home. She has to manage. Ignore her little complaints. 

My words are bitter but I know how girl blame husband & her family.

And if case is geniounly severe than every body knows about the law. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x