LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma (Others)     28 July 2012

RCR to divorce

Dear All, Can someone help me in knowing the right time to covert RCR to Divorce, I got married in Dec 2010..she left finally in April.. I filled RCR in Dec 2011..till now I had two hearing in first hearing her lawyer came and gave vakaltnama ..in second hearing they asked to dismiss my application and gave reply with false allegation on me and my family...but court order for amicable settlement..this happened in may 2011..now next date is in Aug 2011...the point is on last date she told court that she don't won't to go back but need separation (this was not on record)..though court ordered for amicable settlement. Now my question; my new lawyer is suggesting(I recently changed because of some issue with old one) is suggesting to withdraw RCR and go for divorce on basis of desertion and non-consummation of marriage. What is the best way to convert RCR to divorce. Do I need to withdraw RCR or can also convert RCR to divorce. Should I wait for sometime or should I do this in Aug hearing only?what would you suggest. I initially applied for RCR to safeguard me and my family from any false allegation plus I won't to give one chance to our marriage, but looking at her reply (lots of false allegation on me and my parents)...I am thinking for divorce. Please guide...should I wait bec I think she will say for divorce on record in next two dates..may be during mediation.. Though not sure.. Please guide.. PS; Please do read my previous threads for better understanding of my case.

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul Sharma (Others)     29 July 2012

Dear Ld councils, Please answer to my query and guide......

Rahul Sharma (Others)     31 July 2012

Please guide..:-(

Rahul Sharma (Others)     31 July 2012

Dear All,

Can someone help me in knowing the right time to covert RCR to Divorce, I got married in Dec 2010..she left finally in April.. I filled RCR in Dec 2011..till now I had two hearing in first hearing her lawyer came and gave vakaltnama ..in second hearing they asked to dismiss my application and gave reply with false allegation on me and my family...but court order for amicable settlement..this happened in may 2011..now next date is in Aug 2011...the point is on last date she told court that she don't won't to go back but need separation (this was not on record)..though court ordered for amicable settlement.

Now my question; my new lawyer is suggesting(I recently changed because of some issue with old one) is suggesting to withdraw RCR and go for divorce on basis of desertion and non-consummation of marriage. What is the best way to convert RCR to divorce. Do I need to withdraw RCR or can also convert RCR to divorce. Should I wait for sometime or should I do this in Aug hearing only?what would you suggest.

I initially applied for RCR to safeguard me and my family from any false allegation plus I won't to give one chance to our marriage, but looking at her reply (lots of false allegation on me and my parents)...I am thinking for divorce.

Please guide...should I wait bec I think she will say for divorce on record in next two dates..may be during mediation.. Though not sure.. Please guide.. PS; Please do read my previous threads for better understanding of my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register