LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Srivastava (ITA)     27 June 2019

RCR by wife and interim maintenance

My wife is asking for interim maintainence to be heard before mediation. Today was first date and i submitted appearance. Wife said to judge to give interim maintainence. Judge asked me to file reply and referred the matter to lok adalat. Question: if it doesn't gets resolved in lok adalat in 1 date then can I ask for more counseling as I am ready to stay with my wife but she only has left me and filed a false RCR. She only wants maintainence.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     29 June 2019

Sachin!

Going by your statement. If your wife only wants maintenance and not you then what is the point to stay with her?

If the Court wanted to refer the matter to mediation for settling it and she wants maintenance application to be heard first, it means either you are not taking care of her financally or she is mere interested in finance of yours and nothing beyond that.

Kindly discuss with your Advocate about it.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Sachin Srivastava (ITA)     29 June 2019

Yes. She left 1 year back. She had said she will return in 2-3 days but it's a year now. Till the time she was with me I have maintained her very well with all 5 star luxuries. Now she wants all my money in her hands and so she is doing all this drama. My advocate says as I am ready to stay with her she won't get interim as there is no reason to live separately. She has filed RCR and not coming back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register