Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rcr

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I just request you to cross consult with your personal lawyer once more, this is just a quick in quick out solution place.  Sufferer is also entangled in his own legal problems and he is giving solutions is such a laughable thing, I advice you not to follow advices of litigants/petitioners who are themselves in problems, but to seek legal advice from practicing lawyers or legal advisors.

the above line which has been mentioned by some Road chaap legal advisor is again pin pointing me--------I warn him don't dare to create a discriminatory line between me and my my personal life.It's depends on the querist whose suggestion he wants to take or not----------you are not here to blame anybody.

Again you are going in the same mode.So,I warn you,Don;t Interefere in my life and my any activities. It will be better for you.

It's prefferable to give your suggestion without pointing or abusing anybody's name here.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     11 August 2013

@sufferer please let us stop indifferences in all the ways. Everybody are going through the pain in their own merit. For some it is less or for some it is more. Let us make this forum more knowledge transfer forum for understanding situations.

I request all not to make the situation personal let us be unbaised.

I'm going through some difficulties I respect all the members who can guide me in way to respond to the queries. I dont mind if someone don't answers but make sure we dont bring in any personal views

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandevar

Helping Hand, just to clarify my marriage has completed 1.5 years close to about 19 months. Is this the right strategy going for RCR

According to my experience, there is no other way out than legally calling wife back via RCR.

and asking wife to tell in fron of court that she is not interseted to cohabit.

A woman who has roamed with someone else before marriage and has kept in touch with such person inspite of being married, she wont tell that she  is not interested to join you, on the contrary she will surely tell she wants to live with you and all such averments made in RCR are false and concoted.

I have only proofs of her giving mental cruelty like NC complaint and few eye wittnesses who have agreed to come to the court and provide evidence of her cruelty.

Ok.  You can use such evidence.

The bottomline is, she had a pre marital affair and she wanted to continue that relationship, due to her parents and relatives force she married me with force and that force has led to all issues,

a) Here you can do one thing.  Collectively mainly elders who were present during the knowing, and marriage thereafter approach her parents and hence they too know that the girl was interested elsewhere and no kids are there out of wedlock, your elders need to tell them, let her join where she has found love, and that too just give MCD and part ways peacefully.  Whatever they have given you will return, and whatever you guys have given, they return such being a simple condition.  Tell them it will be a waste of time going to court.

now we have come to the point where we are ready for compromise and take MCD 

Try a).  If that does not work, be prepared to go the hard way.

but she, her parents and lawyers are into settlement raquet asking us huge sum.

I had told you, do your math.  Huge etc, bargaining etc is the only option left if you feel that their demads as huge.

She is working with Fortune 100 company where she has the package of 12 Lakhs PA . 

She wont get alimony in such case, if you file for divorce.

Now as per me conversation with you I had filed RCR giving her 3 months of time to decide as she had left home 9 months back and all efforts to bring her back went in vain. Now my family has decided to the point that it is wrong to bring her back as she should stay with whom she loves.

See, this is what I had thought and have told above.  Am sure with little pleading, those ppl will agree for MCD.

Now I know RCR is such a futile law I cannot bring her back through and ask her to lead a life with me. I know they want to put presure on me so I succumb and give her hefty for her freedom. I am okay to drag the case for some more time until she succumbs and ask for dotted line MCD.

Ask Fly Crt to send notice to her over and again, that you want your wife back, thats the only way you can build pressure on her.

She and her family and their lawyers have decided to file DV and 498 A and I'm anticipating it and I know these cases are to put me into pressure.

Secure anticipatory bail as soon as the FIR is done in 498a case, your lawyer has to be very alert about when these fellas will get the FIR filed against you.  In the meantime if FIR is filed and your lawyer will need time to secure AB, til then go absconding, or be ready to face arrest.  How to avoid gettnig caught?  Be in a unknown place until your lawyer gets AB.

Please suggest me in these lines. Can I immediately file divorce once those cases are filed against me,

Filing for divorce today itself will save your skin and your family members skin.  How?

1.  You have filed divorce petition, then matter is alredy in court.  Keep handy such certified copy of divorce petition, even if your lovely files a 498a, PS will call you all, then show this certified copy of Div peti, and the PS will not register a complaint aginst you in the first place and will ask your WIFE and Company to leave the place.

2.  At the same time if you file for divorce, and if there are any chances of reconciliation and if at all your wife wants to return, upon seeing divorce petition, she may not return at all.

So on the one hand it saves you and your family members, on the other hand if your wife wilingly wants to join you, she will not.  So one advantage, one disadvantage.

I will ask my lawyer to withdraw my RCR on the ground that she has filed all wrong cases and I would like to go for contested divorce based on the counter blast she had done after filing RCR?

Nodri.  Onda dhairya irbeku.  Aagiddagli anohaagidre, nothing to worry, yaav case aaru hakko naa nodkothini anno dhairya irbeku.

Dhairya ellva? Sari haagidre... Avarige tale baagi, yest helrappa nanna bidugade price, one shot nalli kodthini swalpa hecchu kammi maadi settle madona,

Neevu beda nim sahavasanu beda anta dudd kottu ky mugibeku.

Want to file divorce?

Simply withdraw RCR, file divorce based on desertion.  Last reply on this matter,  Have covered all your points in total, yet again.

Please suggest.

(Guest)

@sufferer please let us stop indifferences in all the ways. Everybody are going through the pain in their own merit. For some it is less or for some it is more. Let us make this forum more knowledge transfer forum for understanding situations.

I request all not to make the situation personal let us be unbaised.

I'm going through some difficulties I respect all the members who can guide me in way to respond to the queries. I dont mind if someone don't answers but make sure we dont bring in any personal views

---------------------------------------

I too agree with you, but can't you see this man is going in wrong way by pointing somebody's name here and there.You have asked me how to get through RCR in your querry a day ago by mentioning my name. So,here who is he-----------to speak ill about anybody.He don't know to whom he had taken rivalry on this particular public forum.So far I kept mum due to his age,But if he repeats any 1 more time,then either he will deleate His Id by his own or will forget to come here to pin point my name and my life.

So,I request him not to bother me and kindly follow his work..as i do.

(Guest)

If anything new comes up.  Please do not hesitate to contact me.

(Guest)

Ths helping hand is creating chaos all ovr  on ths public forum, he is unnecessarly following Sufferer. A kind advice to you sir, if you have any personal tiffs or any jealous of him then don't back fire on this public dommain. We are students , come here for knowledge and as far as i have seen Sufferer has contributed many things on this forum for victims and for us.

Helping Hand As per our conversation in second week of July the RCR was filed in the 3rd week of July in that we have given 3 months of time for her to and respond. When she hadvreceived the summons from court her lawyer is not threatening the her client will follow 498A and DV. Now you are suggesting me Divorce, but till now I have not received any cases as threatened by her lawyer. My question was when they have filed these false cases I thought of filing divorce by withdrawing RCR by telling the judge that being cruel we tried to save marriage but she has done the counter blast by filing false cases. Now I can only take this decision once she has filed the false cases till then I have to move on with RCR wait and watch what she might do?

Helping Hand! I have the certified copy of RCR petition as the matter in court can I ask the Police not to register the FIR? Or will yhe police file FiR after counselling?

(Guest)
Helping Hand!

I have the certified copy of RCR petition as the matter in court can I ask the Police not to register the FIR? Or will yhe police file FiR after counselling?

Good job. Keep RCR certified copy handy, that would do.

In such case if your wife tries to file some false case, take this CC of RCR and make sure your lawyer will be in the PS when you reach there.  That is enough for the moment.

(Guest)

Helping Hand

As per our conversation in second week of July the RCR was filed in the 3rd week of July in that we have given 3 months of time for her to and respond. When she hadvreceived the summons from court her lawyer is not threatening the her client will follow 498A and DV.

If she is not threatening any false case, stay put.

Now you are suggesting me Divorce,

Am not suggesting you divorce, its entirely up to you on how desperate you are keeping in mind your virtues as to what you are expecting your wife to do and your family in total, as even your family members would want something to move forward.

Henn kadevru henge andre, haavu saai bardu, kolu muribardu anta kootirtaare, just to pressurize to make the first move,  Your first move already over.

Now their turn.  Let them come forward for whatever reason it is.

Now just stay put.

but till now I have not received any cases as threatened by her lawyer. My question was when they have filed these false cases I thought of filing divorce by withdrawing RCR by telling the judge that being cruel we tried to save marriage but she has done the counter blast by filing false cases. Now I can only take this decision once she has filed the false cases till then I have to move on with RCR wait and watch what she might do?

Stay put until she makes some foolish move.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register