Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASUN DAS (DY MANAGER)     02 October 2014

Quesh sec 482 crpc

RESPECTED MEMBERS,

IF  FALSE FIR LODGE U/S  498/A ,406 IN W. B. CAN I SUBMIT MY REQUEST FOR QUESH THIS FIR IN HIGH COURT IN M.P.

REGARDS

PRASUN DAS

Learning

6 Replies

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     02 October 2014

If the FIR is registered in West Bengal, then the petition to quash the FIR can be filed only in the Calcutta High Court and NOT in MP High Court.

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     02 October 2014

dear das. section 482 states that nothing in cr,p.c. shall be deemed to limit or affect tha inherent powers of the high court to  make such orders as may be necessary to do efective justice. if a case is registered on no evidence or false evidence, its f.i.r. may be quashed by high court.-prakash chandra jain advocate indore-09479848437

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     02 October 2014

To prove a particular case of falae F.i.r. strong reasons and evidence is required , bcoz investigation is pending in such matters for quashing of F.i.r its important that facts on record are proved false and subsequently a case of harrassment is to be proved

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     02 October 2014

To prove a particular case of falae F.i.r. strong reasons and evidence is required , bcoz investigation is pending in such matters for quashing of F.i.r its important that facts on record are proved false and subsequently a case of harrassment is to be proved

lingraj maradi (advocate)     02 October 2014

if you have proper grounds to quash the FIR. then you file application u/s 245(2)Cr.P.C before the same court where your case is pending but only after framing of charges. if same has not been entertained by the trial court then you file petition u/s 482 Cr.P.C before juridictional High Court,

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     02 October 2014

hello, 

you can only file for quashing in the high court of state where FIR is registered.

however you can transfer your case from one state to other state through supreme court but thats a tedious job.

for quashing the FIR refer to the judgement of Gian Singh Vs state of Punjab 2011

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register