LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Khushali Singh   15 August 2020

Query related to SPA

Mr. X wants to sell his flat which is in Delhi.
but due to COVID, he has now shifted to Pune with his Son Mr. Y

Mr.X wants to give Special power of attorney to his Son Mr.Y so that he can sell the property lying in Delhi.

My Query is whether Mr.X can register the special power of attorney in favor of his Son " in Pune"??as the property is in Delhi.

 2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 August 2020


One can register the POA in the jurisdiction where the property is situated.

secondly where the either of the party residence.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 August 2020

Power of attorney can be executed at any place where executant resides permanently, or temporarily

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query