LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY KUMAR AGRAWAL (SELF EMPLOYED)     23 May 2011

Query regarding filling SLP (civil) in Supreme Court on line

I had filled one SLP in Supreme Court on line. The Supreme Court registry is demanding various applications- like application for condonation of delay with affidavit, application for exemption from filling official translation of certain documents in Hindi with affidavit, application for permission to argue in person with affidavit. Whether all these applications need verification through separate affidavits or only one affidavit will do. I had submitted one affidavit verifying contents of SLP and all these applications, whether the same will be acceptable. I have submitted annexures marked as Annexture-A, Annexure-B like this, but the SC Registry is telling to mark Annexure as P-1, P-2 like this. How this a defect ? One Respondent is a Company incorporated whose name and address as given in Lower Courts have been mentioned in Memo of Parties, but the SC registry is asking that the representation of that party is not proper. Does it mean that I should write it like- through Directors without mentioning the names of the Directors which I donot know. 

Learning

4 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     23 May 2011

Dear Querist,

The Supreme Court Registry shall ordinarily ask for paper book of SLP along with its annexures as per format approved in terms of various circulars/notifications and of course, vide Supreme Court Rules.

The Registry  must raised certain defects in its defects report which you need to cure and re-file within time. All those Applications need verification by single affidavit. Perhaps your applications are in order. However, ordinarily, annexures are to be marked as Annexture-P-1, P-2 type only. As regards Company as proposed party, it needs to be incorporated as per the approved representation. You may mention so & so Co. represented through DIrector/authorised representative, etc.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi.

sohana (student)     24 May 2011

hi !

I have a query regarding all india bar council examination.

This is my final year of 5yr LL.B course,  whether the bar council examination is necessary if  i go for legal jobs in companies ?

I want to know whether the examination  is madatory if i choose to do legal jobs in companies?

Reena Luka (Lawyer/Advocate)     13 July 2012

i want to know that how can i file slp in supereme court of india online.

revribhav (Hindi)     14 September 2014

I have filed a petition dated 13.12.2012

You shall require to create an exclusive user name and password.

It is also desirable that you are a credit card holder.

Though presently a few defects remain,e-filing indeed has potential of saving cost.

Frequently Ask Question - Supreme Court of India
supremecourtofindia.nic.in/faq.htm‎
E-Filing is Electronic filing of matters in the Registry of Supreme Court of India. ... per page) for 1+5 sets(in case of Writ Petition) or 1-3 sets(in rest of the matters).

EFILING INSTRUCTIONS :Supreme Court of India - sc-efiling.nic.in
sc-efiling.nic.in/sc-efiling/index.html‎
First time users of Supreme Court E-filing have to register him/her through the " Sign Up" ... and petitioners-in-person can file cases in the Supreme Court of India .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register