Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tanu   22 November 2015

Query on desertion

If a Romon catholic couple hasnt registered thier marriage and  living Separte more than 2 years .

The only legal document is an attestation on  the back side catholic marriage which was done to add the spouse name in the passport 

Kindly advise on what step of divorce can be filed with or without mutual consent 




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query