LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

soumya sugunan (Asst. Manager- HR)     23 October 2008

Query

One of my collegaue is a permanent staff of pvt.Ltd company with all benefits of ESI & PF. His father -in - law is a toddy worker who would like to transfer his licence along wih his ESI & PF benefits  to my collegaue as his legal heir. Whether my collegaue can have two ESI & PF account. what is the solution to this matter?

Regds

soumya

Learning

2 Replies

Murali Krishna (Govt..Employee)     23 October 2008

It would not be transfer of accounts but making a nomination in PF & ESI benefits in the name of his son. It does not amount to having two accounts. If the nomination subsists, after the death of his father, the son will get the amounts.

A.R.KUPPUSAMI (ADVOCATE)     24 October 2008

Apart from your friend's wife there may be other legal hires to your father-in-law, if so, For males up to 24 years they are solely meant as nominees to your f-in-l and for female if they are not married till marriage they are legal heirs, if they are mentally,physically challanged they are fully nominated,till the life span, for the benefits.If no other legal heirs your wife is taken as nominee,if there is any physical or mental problem on this stage if your friend gives the surity bond then he will be considered as nominee for his f-in-l's...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register