New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim 498a (self)     07 July 2014

Quash/what next?


My father, mother, sister are acquitted by high court - quash of FIR of 498 and other cases. High Court dismissed my quash petition. CS not yet filed. how to proceed further as I live abroad? Things are moving slow in family court as well. 
Thank you 


 1 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     07 July 2014

File both civil and criminal defamation against her by your father, mother and sister.


File speedy trial in High Court for you. Anyone from your family like father, mother or any relative can plead in High Court for you for speedy trial. Please note that it is mandatory else case will be dragged life long.  Speedy Trial petition and other clues are available on my following links.


Please read each posts carefully on my links bellow -

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register