LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hb   21 November 2018

Pursis in criminal CRPC

I wanted to learn how to use pursis.I am an accused in 498a. The majiatrate verbally asked me to go and grab some information from a bank which was not in his power as bank is not party to case nor if I was not ordered by the court going to bank could be seen as tampering with evidence or stuff. so I went to the bank wrote a letter with a heading that as per the verbal order by the trial court and the bank denied me the information in writting . Now when I went to submit the information with a copy of the letter that I had given to the bank the majistrat threw away the letter and reply as he didn't wanted it on record and said don't try to be oversmart get your lawyers etc . How to handle this he keeps on making excuses and tries to harrass me as he wants me to compromise and the PW is never present and even after strong case and evidence the case is going no where. I want to file pursis and give the letter and get it in court records. how to do it and if he rejects pursis what is the option. registered letter?

 2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 November 2018

consult your Advocate

Hb   21 November 2018

advocate doesn't know about pursis and doesn't want to offend the majistrat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query