LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Being Human (LLB)     02 December 2013

Public / private nuisance


There is school, school ground in front of my house. The distance between school and my house is even less then 100 meter.

My house is exposed to noise of the school boys playing game, noise from religious and marriage festivals, on saturday - sunday boys play cricket and on complain by me, they put burn fire - cracker on the door of my house.

Due to all time noise i am unable to concentrate on my study and even i don't like to stay in my house as it was very disturbing, my house is there from past 30 year and i have all the document for the same.

School came there on ground on 90's. Before school there was lake which was filled by the BMC and due political connection, principle of the school manage to construct the school there.

I want to now what legal solution is available to me. After complain to police they say they can't do any thing.

Please let me know what legal solution are available for me. Can i reach bombay high court and file writ petition for the loss of my liberty and what will be the outcome of the court for this.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register