public interest

Hello All Respected Countrymen,

                                                            In my town which is Taluka in Gujarat. Since last many years I have been observing that lot of people including crooked politicians have encroached public road side property and common as well as mighty all have started to narrow down public road  mindlessly. Please suggest me how to stop it. I am middle class man want to do something for my home town. 1. Gujarat Lokayukta can help 2. PIL can help 3. what will be the PIL total expenses 4. Is there any NGO who bear the expenses of PIL? Please give your valuable suggestions.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x