Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M S V   26 October 2018

Public interest

Namasthey to all respected advocates!

1. I have a divorce case pending in family court from Dec 2014.

2. My younger brother before his marriage has stooped down to the level that I can even rape his wife which made me to evict them in 2017 from house after one and half year of staying of the couple as he is unaware cognizance of rape offence and may file false complaint and also his wife used to treat me as untouchable in my house.

3. My sister was married in 2001. After under going the rigorous imprisonment for 4 times she conceived a boy. Bcoz of the treatment she become mentally disturbed.

4. My sister told many times about the harassment made by brother in law.

5. One time I filed complaint against him in b'lore but requested only to warn him. And on another time when I was in native place, she again called me and I called b'lore DCP over and he sent cops to his house and warned him. After giving birth to boy their life was somehow smooth.

6. But both of them started harassing me over phone and physically that your wife left you and you don't even have access to your son. My BIL is asking me to commit suicide.

7. Depending upon this I resisted them from coming to my mother's home. But a few days back they suddenly came to home and started harassing me. There was an altercation.

8. Both of us filed complaints in the PS. The next day 2 miscreants came and bet me brutally and with blood shedding I went to PS and I filed attempted to murder case against the miscreants alleged to be brought by BIL and I even approached commissioner suggested me to go to CI of PS where I was wearing short and shirt.

9. The CI humiliated me that " the miscreants might have pulled down that short also so that you could have come nakedly.

9. At this time I found one COP beating a person brutally with strong lotty and recorded in my phone. Suspecting this the COPS tried to snatch my phone and I ran away from PS. The cops instructed my BIL to take the phone from me.

10. On the next day my BIL forcibly took the mobile phone and gave it to my brother and he ran away.

11. I went to PS at 7am and filed complaint regarding my phone. They called my BIL and brother to PS and a constable over phone speak to the CI of the PS and instructed to take us to the court under IPC some IPC section. Meanwhile the constable threatened me to charge with IPC section 353 and detained me in the PS for one hour and later on took me to the court in which my family matter is pending and asked me to pay fine for RS 200/-. They forcibly obtained the signature on challan and one document. I refused to pay fine but they have given blank counterfile to me on 10am.My brother in law and my brother paid the fine and ruined my image in the family court in which my case is going on which will cretred negative impression upon me

12. Meanwhile some court staff saw me and informed the matter to my wife's lawyer.

What action can I take against cops other than NHRC
1. For violating human rights
2. For implicating me in false case
3. Whether my video is admissible evidence?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register