LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Malhotra (Student)     29 March 2012

Public charitable trust

Kindly tell me if a Public Charitable Turst is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh and having its properties at State of Chhattisgarh, whether the properties can be mortgage with financial institution against a financial assistance without taking prior permission from Registrar of Charitalble Trust, of either states? or who will be the better authority to provide such permission to mortgage said property owned by a Public charitable Trust?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register