Provoking violence


My wife along with her father, brother, mother and uncle, suddenly entered in my father's gov accomadation in Roorkee cantonment area. my mother father went to Military police for complain. Finding me alone at home they all beaten me up and tried to ran away when military police caught them. But the matter was not registered as her brother in law and BIL's friend who helped them entered in restricted area is in army and they pleaded for relief. but now i want to get this registered. Under what section they can be booked?? Under what section her BIL and BIL friend can be booked? please suggest.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x