Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARISH S YADAV (Accontant)     25 June 2011

proposed NA PLOT

Sir

in my native place shahapur proposed NA PLOTS for sale i want invest money in that what do mean by proposed na ?explain and which document is more proficient to contract from sellers(infra build company)

seller also said the proposed na convert into na plots in 3 years

differnce between na plots & proposed na plots expian

sellers ki pass se which documents lene hoge after sale of land take place

list out the list also

urgent reply

thanks

harish yadav

Learning

3 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     25 June 2011

Dear Yadavji,

First of all, there is difference between Agricultural Land and Non-Agricultural Land , N.A land is utilised for residential, commercial and Industrial purposes .  For conversion of Agricultural Land into Non-Agricultural Land one must apply to Competent Revenue Authority.  I do not know the land in question situated in which state? Proposed N.A. means , in the near future, the said land will be converted in to N.A. Land.  In your case it will take 3 yrs is a more period.  Hence you must be cautious before investing money and purchasing the said land.  For this, you take help of Advocate who will take the search of this land at least for 30 yrs back of said land record and he will give you a proper search report and will confirm you wheather this land is having good, cleare and markeatable title and the said land is free from all type of encumbrances or not.

HARISH S YADAV (Accontant)     26 June 2011

dear sir  

maharashatra state & land situated in thane dis.proposed NA LAND VERIFY OF WHICH DOCUMENT ?

sir one more qurey is:

one plot of land in kalyan and my grandfather purchased this land on 1988 .all documents were made that time

1.sale deed 2.index II 3.AND ALSO PAY THE AMOUNT for satsara in marathi language

only 7/12 not prepare that time 

tathi said that this land take over by Maha GOVT. 

I VISITED collector office regarding this issue and yes said land under maha govt.

i wish to concetraction of house on this land.i am staying this land past 23 years 

concetraction possible?send me details procedure for this issue

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     27 June 2011

Dear Yadar,

There are no documents for proposed NA land.  It will be available only when it will be converted in NA from the Revenue authority. 

For second query, you have not properly taken search of the land situated in Kalyan.  You should have taken search from any Lawyer about this land and he could have intimated that this land belongs to State Govt.  You have been cheated by your seller.  In this matter , approach to Tehsildar for obtaining 7/12 as well as Civil Court for declaration and ownership of the land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register