LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dwarakanath Cheyyur (Partner)     02 May 2012

Property transfer

My father-in-law is the owner of a plot on which a house has been built. about 3 years ago his son built a floor above that house. My father-in-law has 2 daughters and 1 son. His son then told his father that he will take care of both parents well and coaxed him to transfer the rights of the first floor to his name. As soon as the registration is done, he started ill treating both parents and giving them mental torture. He is also not taking any care about their health. In this situation is there any option of seeking the help of the law to revoke the transfer and take back the property?


 1 Replies

Nishith P Thakkar (lawyer)     02 May 2012

kindly go to the documents of the transfer. it will have any clause or condition to revock the same. if there is cheating or breach of condition you can move for that. other wise section 125 of cr pc you can demand maintainance for father and mother against the son.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads