Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aloordmary (ipr)     20 October 2010

Property Transfer

Dear Sirs:

I have a property related query. Pls need your guide to move ahead.

My mother expired in 2003 and now my father wants to transfer in his name. We approached the local lawyers in Rourkela, Orissa, but they are saying that it is difficult to transfer the property in my father's name i.e from sc/st to general category. Further in the purchase deed there is a minor typographical error and that is instead of Mrs. X, it is written Ms.X. Please tell us the easy way to solve the above issue and can transfer the property in my father's name.

Ruth

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 October 2010

Your father registered a declaration in sub - registrar office with written a real fact and enclose other ducument with this declaration thereafter u slove your problem and u written that at the time of sale deed the minor typographical error.

Challenger (EXCECUTIVE)     22 October 2010

Dear sir

I have a property related query. My father owned a flat in Mumbai he passed away in 2009 & my mother was the nominee to the flat passed away this july 2010. Since my mother passed we 4 children want to transfer the flat in all 4 names. What will be the procedure . Also the flat is in socity registered under co-operative housing act. Please advice

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     22 October 2010

U all are give a application in Society with enclose a death certificate of your father and mother. Further u all are give a affidevit in society for u all are only legal heairs and thenafter society transfer your name in society record.

aloordmary (ipr)     23 October 2010

Thank you Bharat.

My father did not submit a declaration with the sub-registrar that property purchased in the name of wife (who was sc/st) along with the typo error in the Prefix (before name i.e Ms instead of Mrs.). My father is scared for the reason that government of orissa will seize the property because a property cannot be transferred from SC/ST category to General category. Is this correct. Pls advise.

Looking forward to yur reply.

Ruth

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register