LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata krishna   29 January 2016

Property share not given to son

At the age of 8yrs my mother expired and I had a younger sister.My father got second marriage and my step mother had a daughter.My 2 sisters and myself settled individually with our families.My father purchased a land of 90 sq yards and built a 2 storied building with my financial support and kept whole property in the name of my step mother.Now they want to sell the building to clear their financial problems and they are also giving share to both the sisters.They denied to give any share to me and since property is on her name she says all rights are there with her and my father is also totally supporting her.Since my step mother's brother married my own sister she is giving share to her and also to her own daughter.I have 2 children and doesn't have any property on own.Please advise me what to do to get my share in that house.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 January 2016

If you have given financial support through cheques then you can stake your claim on the property. You can approach court for partition of the property by filing partition suit by producing bank statements.

Regards,

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

mark steve anthony   01 February 2016

Our interconnected globe allows us to communicate, interact and learn about people and parts of the world that once were only accessible after long hours of travel and hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. This increased level of connection has also created a heightened awareness of our fellow global citizens, dan white edmonton.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More