Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narender (associate)     20 January 2011

property share

Hi all friends,

I have friend who's Husband Expired in New delhi Hospital August 2010. she has 4 years old son live in dehradun. her father in law also expired 3 years back. now they have property where she lived with her Mother in law and 2 brother in law(devard) brother in law they all are married and well settle. now her mother in law is not giving her share on property not ready to help her on any kind of work she wants to work however mother in law saying that we don't care whatever you want to do. nwo she needs her share on that property so she can sell and purchase new home. her father in law doesn't have any kind of will. now what would be the option and how she can property share so she can take her share on property. what all the documents she can make for her future would be helpfull to get property share kind help me.and her mother in law they don't have any property documents also.

Learning

1 Replies

narender (associate)     20 January 2011

i want also add one more thing in case if she wants to marry with some one still her son would be eligible for that property or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register