Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fight4justice (world)     15 December 2014

Property search for salaried employee,with pan+pf

Hi Sirs...

Please, if you have any hints/pointers/suggestions please can you help.

Person A is working , salaried and having PAN + PF no. Filing IT returns.

So, what is way/workaround available to get Person A's property (they might be located anywhere in India.)

What I know is just certain citites person A has property. but still there are few which are there but not sure of location.

This is needed so that false claim ( or lieling in court) by Person A that not having any property can be proved.

Thanks a TON....

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     15 December 2014

Your query is not clear. In case of maintenance, both the parties are required to file affidavit as per Justice Middha format. it is mandatory to mention the details of movable and immovable property in the said affidavit.  

it is better to put your problem with relevant facts

fight4justice (world)     17 December 2014

@reply, 

If  "Your query is not clear." then why you jumped to "In case of maintenance". I'm here for help ... in need. 

if you don't want to help, atleast don't kill thread by Irrelvent posting.   Your reply has blocked answers from

other  friends.  This is like instead of helping,  YOU KILLED MY THREAD which is urgent and critical. 

My query is clear and complete.   Please, if you don't wish to help anyone... atleast DON"T TRY TO KILL THEIR THREADS,BLOCK THEM.  ALREADY MEMBERS ARE IN GRAVE ISSUES and YOU ARE ADDING KERESONE BY SUCH CARELESS POST.  IF YOU ARE GOING TO HELP, PLEASE GO AHEAD BUT STOP BLOCKING BY IRRELEVENT SUGGESTION/INCORRECT ASSUMPTION. READ QUERY FEW TIMES BEFORE REPLYING.

@REPLY : PLEASE, DON'T ADD ANY MORE COMMENTS, OR BECAUSE OF YOU , I WILL HAVE TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.    I HAVE LIMITED TIME , LIMITED RESOURCES and BIG PERSONAL ISSUES TO FIGHT  and NOT HERE FOR FIGHTING WITH YOU or FOR ANY TIMEPASS.  

Hi Friends,

Reposting .. in hope that someone may give some pointers ...

Hi Sirs...

Please, if you have any hints/pointers/suggestions please can you help.

Person A is working , salaried and having PAN + PF no. Filing IT returns.

So, what is way/workaround (legal way) available to get Person A's property (they might be located anywhere in India.)

What I know is just certain citites person A has property. but still there are few which are there but not sure of location.

This is needed so that false claim ( or lieling in court) by Person A that not having any property can be proved.

Thanks a TON....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register