Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (self)     01 December 2014

Property partition case filed by hiding facts

Dear Experts,

Earlier i wrote a query on Land partition.by mistake it was posted in another thread.

This case was in district court.

My query is Mr.A,Mr.B are brothers. they are having 35 acres ancestral property.Inthat 18 acres sold by Mr.B in 2010.They sold on stamp paper,not registered in AP/ Telangana. In the sale agreements both were signed. Mr.A expired 2013,and his son also expired in May'14.Now Mr.A survived with wife,widow daughter in law,two daughters.Now Mr.B ,with false intention filed a suit on the remaining property 17 acre + land purchased (Self-aquired)by Mr.A, when alive.They are not partitioned officially, but on word Mr.A allowed Mr.B to sell the land in 2010.The sold land was in buyers possession from 2010.Now Mr.B taking the situation advantage and filed for partition, with out mentioning that he alone sold the land.

We can not file a suit against buyers , this deal happened in village. and if we go against sale deed (stamp paper),further headaches come from villagers.Moreover we are not intended to take the sold land back in our fold.

Pls clarify the below mentioned 

1.How can we prove that Mr.B sold his share of property?As he is claiming both brothers sold the land and taken money equally.

2.Is there any chance to file Cheating case against Mr.B ,in higher courts?

3.Mr.B is having 2 accounts in banks,as it learned that the amount was deposited in bank by Mr.B (self). later he cleared some loan with this money. can we ask through court ,to submit the account statement of that transaction period?

Pls reply at the earliest, as heirs of Mr.A,all are women,and are totally struggling as MR.B got IA on that property.

Thanks in advance

Raj

Learning

1 Replies

raj (self)     08 March 2015

Dear experts, 

I posted this query long back. No one guided me. Please look in to this and suggest me. I am highly appreciated if you respond.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register