property partition


Dear Sir,

This is our property earned by grandfather and father's and well as ours

Grandfather- not live, Grandmother-Not Live (grandfather has some proerty in his name and his father's Name)

grandfather has two sons

father 1- our father, and father 2-uncle

father 1 -has two sons and so uncle also

now me and my elder brother wants to get partitioned land(as law) by registered deed.

Here I want to make clear that our father and uncle partitioned their share in a plain paper and also get mutated it in the govt record(Jharkhand)

our father is alive, but we want to go through the Partition deed.

Is it lawfaul action when father is alive or go to 'Will' route, as this not work for taking loans from Bank. Bank insist for registered deed only.

and is Partition deed is also lawful by uncle's point of view.



all legal heirs of your grand-father have equal rights over the ancestrol property.  hence it is better to get it   prepared a partition deed by all the legal heirs of your grad-father for the ancestorl property.  this is for information.


Reseach Assistant

My grand mother divided her gold among her two daughter (my mom and her sister). After the dead of my grand mother (in the year 2003) my mom told her sister that she needs her share. My mom's sister ask her to take later as she is busy. Last month my grand father dead , my mom asked the same (gold) from her sister. My aunty (mom's sister) is telling she is not having anything with her and not giving anything to my mom. Need a urgent suggestion to solve this issue as my mom is a asthma patient. Will be greatful if someone help me out.


If you have any document in possession, file a suit for recovery of property. If it is oral arrangement  you have settle things amicably, as you have no ground to claim the same from her.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x