1) Facts of the cases:
· My Father died in 1999 with will stating that house owned by him is equal for me and my brother.
· My Brother not living in the house from 15 Years and his portion which is around 30% of the property is locked and separated.
· Now in 2013 he sent me a notice that he wants equal partition of the house, failing to which he will file a case in court.
· After 6 months of notice he sent me a court summon for hearing of the partition case.
· What legal resorts I have to avoid this partition?
· What will happen next and what should I do?
· How much time it will take in court and how can I force him for the better negotiation