property paarttition


1)      Facts of the cases:

·         My Father died in 1999 with will stating that house owned by him is equal for me and my brother.

·         My Brother not living in the house from 15 Years and his portion which is around 30% of the property is locked and separated.

·         Now in 2013 he sent me a notice that he wants equal partition of the house, failing to which he will file a case in court.

·         After 6 months of notice he sent me a court summon for  hearing of the partition case.


·         What legal resorts I have to avoid this partition?

·         What will happen next and what should I do?

·         How much time it will take in court and how can I force him for the better negotiation




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x