LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant (engg)     26 April 2011

property issue

We had a compromise with my maternal uncle. My grand father (mothers father) has 1 son and 2 daughters.

My mother passed away 20 yrs ago. the property of my grandfather is 4acres of land and 6 houses in my native in karnataka.

After my grand father passed away my grand mother stays with my aunty. actually she should be with her son, as they donot treat her well she stays with my aunt.

Recently my uncle and my aunt(mother's younger sister) and me and my brother had compromised in court and agreed not to share the propety into 3 equal parts. and inreturn me and my brother got 1 house each and aunty got 5 plots ( in that 4 acare land) which my uncle would give when the land will be converted to plots.

But now my uncle are creating problem to the tenents who are staying in our house by threatning that they will cut the pipe which will go to septic tank. because of which our tenents are afraid and want to leave the house soon. this is for the 3rd time they i mean my uncle has worned them.

Please let me know how can it be solved .

And is it possible to file a case against them and demand for equal share in the entire property.

Kindly advice and suggest please.

Learning

3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     26 April 2011

First, give a legal notice to the tenents by Advocate then File a suit against  tenents.

anil sharma (technician)     26 April 2011

sir
   my father late mr.chattu sharma and mother kunti devi taken home loan from your bank in 2001.my father was expired on 25th april 2006. after his death we paid all instalments and cleared loan on 08 march,2011.Now bank is not giving plot registry and all papers regarding this plot to my mother. they are asking for will made by my father or succession certificate.but there is no will and succession certificate. After my father my mother is taking pension from railway and my brother got railway job on behalf of my father then why bank is not giving us our property papers.please look into this matter and solve our problem as soon as possible and guide us which documents can shows to bank other than will/succession to take property papers from bank

prashant (engg)     27 April 2011

thanks sir for the reply. but one thing why we need to  File a suit against  tenents. were as my uncle is creating problem to the tenents.

can we file a reshare of property suit against my uncle?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register