LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramachandra R (Farmer)     07 October 2010

Property Inheritance

hi.  i have lad and i am farming this last from last 15 years.  Actly this land is of Combine Family Land of our village before 15 year. Before 15 year, i transfered it to my name with signature of all those members in family. but now , one of the son of that family gives me warrning that he will registered the case against me . Because his father's name is not there on that list signature. but on that time his father is alive and his name was not entried in concerd land. or not in panchayat. Can he registred the case against me ? .. Advance Thanx for advice. 

Learning

3 Replies

suresh (Advocate)     07 October 2010

Dear Mr. Ramachandra

According to you this property is a joint family property, hence each every family members are eligible for his share.

Please clarify that you have transferred the property in your name is it a registered document or not.

Advocate Sadhana Mhasawade (Advocate)     07 October 2010

Hi , As you described the said property is Joint Hindu Family Property if his fathers sign is not on the doc., then he can very well file case against you

Ramachandra R (Farmer)     09 October 2010

ya bt all the document is trasfered to my name .. registered all the things .. and also my name is in land record.. and also have farming since last 15 years. then can i file case ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register