Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasu (ASE)     20 January 2012

Property division

Hi,

My mother bought her 3 brothers to our house as she has no son's. In the death-will she has written like the property is to be divided into 4 parts where it is to be divided among 3 brothers

1. M.P.R- 2 parts      2. M.R.R-1 part               3. M.O.R- 1 part  ---> death will

1Q)  But the third brother(M.O.R)  sold all his fields to M.P.R (No written proof). Now, After 25 years, M.O.R  came and asking give me my part as in past you(M.P.R) didn't give me the full amount. How to get out of this?? Even in the adangal the names are not updated for past 25 years.

2.Q) Though if M.P.R want to give field to M.O.R,  Some fields has been acquired illegallyby M.R.R. We (M.P.R) are asking M.R.R also to come and distribute according with the death will to the three brothers. M.R.R is not agreeing. How to manage this situation?

3.Q) What action to be taken on opponent,  if hedis-obeyed the stay-order given by court on field??

Kindly, please answer these questions?? Else provide lawyer's phone num to consult please.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register