25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Engineer)     21 January 2014

Property dispute between brothers

Hi All,

The issues is 

My Grand Father had two wives, married second one after the demise of first one,

I am the grand son of second wife ,First wife had a son,

Second wife is having two sons and 3 daughters, My grand father has given a house property to first wife's son.

Later my grand father went into debts and sold his entire property (Ancestral + Self acquired) to a person.

later the second wife and her sons never had a contact with first wife's son.

My grand father also died.

The second wife's sons purchased the same property sold by my grandfather after 30 years, and we are in full possession of the property from the day we purchased.

now the first wife's grand son has come and put a case on us with all self knitted false stories saying,

the property was not sold by my grand father and it was only kept as security for the amount taken, but it is done through a perfect sale deed, also he has mentioned that they were staying with us till now, which is not true and nobody in my village knows that my grand father had a first wife.

So, can somebody explain, how can I proceed now ?? how can I prove that this guy is doing all false allegations ..


 2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     21 January 2014

Not to worry if any litigation arises than defend it you shall win for sure if your documentation is proper and you prove that you had purchased the property with due process.




sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     21 January 2014

you have more chances to succeed as per the information provided in the query.  consult a civil lawyer and defend the case.

All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query