Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mastan (director)     11 March 2013

Property dispute

Dear sir/ madam, 

My name is mastan and I am from vijayawada, Andhra pradesh. I Buyed vacant land from one person named anil in the year 2011 oct.  Anil got the land from his father as a gift registration in the year 2011 ,march. Anils father named narayana rao registered land from harisankar in the year 1990.  When anil sold the land to me , immediately harisankar when to the position . After i came to know that the anil and harisankar are playing with me. Then i approached the police station , the inspector i.e, a civil matter , we never involve inthat and he said that go and get the orders from the court.....please kindly help me to get out of the problem.

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   11 March 2013

You can file a suit for Declaration and Injunction in Civil Court where the land is situated.You should  cover all the material facts related to your title in the PLAINT and enclosed copy of all documents which court can rely.Contact with a senior Civil Lawyer.

mastan (director)     15 March 2013

Thank you for your reply sir , I would like to know , how many days this process will takes place to receive the injunction order from the court and cost of the lawyer for proceeding this issue . 

Kalidas Shendre (Clerk)     20 April 2013

Property dispute

Dear all sir/ mam, 

My name is Kalidas and I am from Pune, Maharashtra. This is a matter of my friend for the open space land. Actually, he has two properties. Out of them one, he had done the power of attoreny for the purpose to sell  open space land between he & one person.

But, he added typed matter in a very shortcut format having the space in  the stamp paper of the power of attoreny to sell another property   without any permission or not giving any information to my friend. When my friend went to stay his another property he refused to come there my friend & said that this is my property because of you are already done the power of attoreny with me for the purpose to sell  open space land.

After my friend came to know that he are playing with me. Then my friend approached the police station , the inspector i.e, a civil matter , we never involve inthat and he said that go and get the orders from the court.....

After that my friend went to Pune civil district court to get the orders from the court. The case has won in the Pune civil district court. But, he challenged to Mumbai High Court against that result. After some days, the case has been resend to Pune Civil court by the Mumbai High Court to get the decesion.

Now, in that case, after the result of Pune Civil Court, he can file a petition/appeal in the Mumbai High Court against the result of Pune Civil Court. I need to get your real opinion cum legal advice.

Please, kindly help me to get out of the problem.

Thanks to all……

Property dispute

Dear all sir/ mam, 

My name is Kalidas and I am from Pune, Maharashtra. This is a matter of my friend for the open space land. Actually, he has two properties. Out of them one, he had done the power of attoreny for the purpose to sell  open space land between he & one person.

But, he added typed matter in a very shortcut format having the space in  the stamp paper of the power of attoreny to sell another property   without any permission or not giving any information to my friend. When my friend went to stay his another property he refused to come there my friend & said that this is my property because of you are already done the power of attoreny with me for the purpose to sell  open space land.

After my friend came to know that he are playing with me. Then my friend approached the police station , the inspector i.e, a civil matter , we never involve inthat and he said that go and get the orders from the court.....

After that my friend went to Pune civil district court to get the orders from the court. The case has won in the Pune civil district court. But, he challenged to Mumbai High Court against that result. After some days, the case has been resend to Pune Civil court by the Mumbai High Court to get the decesion.

Now, in that case, after the result of Pune Civil Court, he can file a petition/appeal in the Mumbai High Court against the result of Pune Civil Court. I need to get your real opinion cum legal advice.

Thanks to all……

Property dispute

Dear all sir/ mam, 

Thanks to all……

Looking for an expert property lawyer in Pune/Mumbai?

Dear all expert property lawyers,

I am looking for an expert property lawyer for a legal opinion in Pune District Civil Court as well as Mumbai High Court. Also would like to know his address & contact number for legal opinion with consulting fee.

Kindly, help me to get out of the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register