Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaushal agrawal (properitor)     26 September 2012

Property dispute

pls some body help me

my father has a ancestral property clearly divided withion ther brother ,1977 now all papers in my fathers name

in myfamily  we are 2 brothers

i want to divide the two prperty that sands as follows

1. in my fathers name

2. in my mothers name

we two have no dispute my brother is no interes in the property then how should i transfer the both property legallyin my name so that no disputr may arise in future does any agreement to be signed betweeen two brithers in registry office and how in know the fees


 2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 September 2012

Dear Kaushal,

you have  said it is an ancestral property, in that how come your mother has a share when your father has a share in it????


please clarrify,are you talking about ancestral property only or self-acquired property of your parents????


you may call on the below given number for legal assistance.


Advocate Rohit Dalmia



kaushal agrawal (properitor)     27 September 2012

sir  my father have ancestral property on which we two brohers have interest

also my mothers property is his purchased property from third person

pls reply , that how to divide my fathers  property legaly

also how to transfer my mothers propetry saving court fees


also what are sons right on mothers personal property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query