LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram mohan rao (MAnager)     23 March 2011

Property Dispute

COPY OF DOCUMENT CAN BE TREATED AS ORIGINAL ?

We are 3 brothers and i am the youngest to our father. My father had purchased some properties , builidngs, flats on his owm earnings some 15 years back. He done settlemetmnet deed of some properties to me and to my brothers and some as sale deed to me from thir person selling to me and my brother , but all his earnings.
Now due to some mis understanding between us my father refused to hand over the documents of my property to me where as he handed over for other brothers. also saying that all his own earnings , so that he can do any thing with that. But all the properties are clearly in name without any litigation and proerty tax, water tax all are in my name. And all the rental agreement of my buildings are with my name with the tenants. I had all zerox with me which shows all are ir-revokable settlement. But my father had handed over all my document to my elder brother who was the main reason for this issue.
Is there any way to get the document legally. Or if a get a copy of the document is ther any legal problem my father and my brother can create with the original deed. if so what is the solution to come over this. Is there any other way to make the certified document equivalent to original...? i have all zerox copies of documents.

IT IS A IRREVOCABLE SETTLEMENT . SO AGAIN MY FATHER CAN MAKE ANY CHANGES IN IT AGAINST ME.

Learning

2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 March 2011

U give a application / notice your brother for receive original documents from him. U give a application in registrar office for certified copy of registered documents. 

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     23 March 2011

now ur father cannot do any thing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register