LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth Reddy   29 August 2019

property can be claimed by grand sons or not

my mother expired recently .my uncle's are enjoying my grand father property without giving any share. is it claim by me of grand father property

Learning

7 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 August 2019

Why did not your mother claimed the share in her life time. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 August 2019

If the property is ancestral property, we suggest you to file a suit for partition thereby demanding your share and your father share in property.

Shashi Dhara   29 August 2019

It is maternal grand father's property during her life time she was right but now she is demised u have no right to file partition suit.

sohail sir my mother did not want any dispute even they insulted. but we want forward

Ramachari sir actually my mother's elder brother has filed a partition Suit against the remaining brothers so while filing the partition suit he has made us to one of the party. So so we have appointed one advocate and given vakalatnama to him and we decided to fight against them. So my question is that can I get the partition

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 August 2019

Ji, you already engaged an advocate and case is in court.  whether you get the partition or not, can't say as it depends on merits and demerits of the case.

J K Agrawal (Advocates)     04 September 2019

Mr Reddy, The question is bit confusing. "your grand father's property??" or "your mothers fathers property?" Please make it clear. 

However in both case you have a right in property. 

@ Shashi Dhara Madam- the reply is out of wits. As far my knowledge a Hindu daughters does not eleminate by her death.

@ Sohail Sir - As far I know it makes no difference that mother contested for her share previously or not but any relinquence by her makes difference.

A suit for partition will lie in both cases where property belongs to father of father or father of mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register