Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed Saqeebulla H (Ph.D Scholar)     21 October 2011

Property

Sir, 

This is mohamed saqeeb, sir my father want to sell all the property which we are having today, but all the property cam efrom my grandfather. my father didnt arn any thing in his life he has only enjoying property, but now we want to divide our property but he dont want to give us, my father telling its my property

i need to clarify that

1.how can i get the property from my dad?

2. my grand father has perchased in the name of my grand mother, but he has given to my father . in this can i have a share

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 October 2011

Dear saquib

you can not claim the property or partition legaly from your father, there is no provision in Muslim Law regarding this.

Rujul Desai (Head- Retail Finance)     21 October 2011

Sir,

I am financial adviser in Ahmedabad city and my one of the muslim customer wants to purchase property in Muslim Society. He has applied for loan but legal is not getting cleared, Property is situated at Muslim Society and one of the buglow demolished and flat scheme was constructed and my customer purchasing one of the flat as second owner, but legal is not getting clear due to 1) one of the chain Previous owner of the property has got ownership through gift but gift deed is not executed but made on only stamp of Rs. 100  in 1988, hence property owners were muslim 2) No link is found between last seller of bunglow and first owner of flat, hence allotment latter and share certificate is executed to flat owner through NTC but even no link is found between land owner and NTC. My customer has given some good amount to seller of flat as Agreement to sell and it has put us in can. Kindly advise...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register