LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dimpy kapoor (research analyst)     15 September 2010

property

my father had a plot where by, he made a regitered will for both of his sons that after his death both will be the legal owner of the said property . In that , in that property ,i am still having my goods lying under lock in one room,Now three four days back he gave me a call that i should come and take my goods from that room otherwisec , he is going to dispose it off since he has sold the property so i should come and take my goods a ssoon as possible . Now today when i called hime that i am coming to take my goods he said he has given it to some body and it is lying very far in that persons house, i made an objection that how can you do that but he is very rude in answer ( all these coneversation happened on a recorded line) . pleasehelp out what alll i can do to recover my goods and possession , i had in that property. advice me , where to report and how to go head.

Learning

2 Replies

nilesh dutt (assistant professor)     15 September 2010

I reciding in an  apartments,the builder had been given me flat as well  attached  extra land with compound wall for personal use and mentioned in the "DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT". My problem is that society has lot of problem of parking vehicle.MY flat's attached extra land is facing to the road so can i make gate in my extra land to resolve my parking problem? is that need to take permission of authorities? 

NARASIMHA MURTHY (MANAGER)     15 September 2010

SIR.

WHO IS THE PROPERTY FOR CONVERTING AGRICULTURAL LAND TO NON AGRICULTURAL TO FORM LAYOUT, SITES FOR RESIDENTIAL PURPOSE IN TAMILNADU. KRISHNAGIRI DISTRICT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register