LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Jha   30 November 2020

Property

I have bought an agricultural land few years ago, Few days back when I saw 7/12 it is showing entry of kul. I want to know how to remove kul from7/12. I reside in maharashtra.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 November 2020

You have to apply for such change to the RDO/SDO(Revenue officials) along with a copy of your sale deed and extract of 7/12.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 December 2020

Stop worrying about such entries if you have a valid registered sale deed in your favour.  You can seek a copy of such laid down process for correction of such entries under RTI from Revenue officers and follow the same.  There may be a lessee that is cultivating the land or friend or relative to guide you through his contacts with RO at the location of your farm.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2020

Who is in possession/occupation of the land? When was the mutation as to 'kul' made? please verify the mutation and its factual context.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 December 2020

If you have purchased agriculture land, as stated by you, how mutation is shown in the name of "Kul" 

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents involved in the post,  professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register