Sir one person named srinivas has gifted his property to minor daughter of age 1 year (daughter of first wife) and revoked/cancelled the property of minor daughter , when she is three years old and again gifted his property to his (srinivas mother) mother named savithri and in the (EC)ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE savithri name is coming at present date. Now the minor girl age is 13 years her grandmother savithri wants to sell her property. He cancelled his minor girl daughter gift he looking after that girl now he has so many debits so he cancelled that without doing fixed deposit on her. His first wife died due to health issues. 5months back srinivas approached court for selling property and court given this order Petition is allowed granting permission to petitioner no.01 (srinivas) to sell the petition schedule property on behalf of the minor (petitionerno.02)(minor girl) in favour of prospective purchasers by excuting registered sale deed. The petitioner no.01 is directed to deposit the sale proceeds of petition schedule property in the name of minor in any nationalized bank . Sir how much they to deposit in her name? And can u explain about sale deed and sale proceeds?

U have to see it in order sheet. After keeping deposit money they have to inform it to deed is to be executed by Srinivas mother savithri.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x