FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amo (non)     29 February 2012

Procedure in crpc 125


What is the next procedure if Judge files End-Cross after submission of Evidence?????

Also I have applied in HC for Transfer of Case on the biasness on Judge. The HC has fixed date on 7th march. Its at pre-admission stage.


What should be the remedy???


 11 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 February 2012

@ Author

. Final Arguments. Then there pops final Judgment in instance case.
2. Difficult to concede relief at HC level as at trial Court parties Evidence stage are already crossed. Moreover same is not yet even admitted before HC!

However no harm waiting in anticipation.


Kiran (manager)     01 March 2012

@ AMO,


On what basis did you manage to file case in HC. Did u mention in ur application that judge is biased. please let us know.

Amo (non)     01 March 2012

Yes of-course.....I had mentioned how the Hon'ble judge did not accepted my lawyers vakalat Nama which was submitted on 21st Oct 2011. Since that nither its menioned on Roznama, where its niether accepted nor rejected. But in Order its mentioned that -"Heard the Learned Advocates of both the respective parties"

if Vakalatnama is not mentioned in Roznama, then how come then the Hon'ble Court heard will delivery/deciding the interim maintenance???????????


Also it is submitted that the Respondent is Heart Patient suffered from Vasospatic Angina still the Hon'ble Judge ketp dates with 4-8 dates interval. 

Not accepting the applications submitted by me or by my advocate..every time when my advocate appeared his attendance is not marked, but when the interim was decided its mentioned that Non applicatants advocated present.


there are lots of grivenances against the Judge mentioned in Petition, also the complaint letter has been sent to Registrar HC and SC. 

Kiran (manager)     02 March 2012



So u must filed a writ in HC

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 March 2012

I doubt that transfer case at such belated stage would be accepted.





Shonee Kapoor


1 Like

Amo (non)     09 April 2012

Shonee Bhai, 

the case for Transfer got filed and also on first date the HC issued the notices to respondent returnable in 4 weeks. Can we say that the case has been admitted.

Also the HC asked me to filed the Roznama of the 125 CrPC case. Where they want to go through it as I infrom the HC that dated with 1-2 days spaces were alloted inspite the request that the Respondent has to travel 550 Kms from Pune to Akola to attend the case which is causing great loss to the Respondent.


Also I have shown the Roznama where my advocates Vakalatnama's is not on record but while deliverying the Interim Maintenance the Judge mentioned that "heard learn advocates of both the parties."

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     10 April 2012

My wife filed DV Act in Dec 11, As per her complaint and DIR she also indicate that 125 CRPC case is pending in family court. But till date I have not recieved any summons from family court for 125 CRPC case. I have discuessed my lawyer, but lawyer saying that "wait for summon". But No summon has been received as yet. 

Please suggest what can I do now ? 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012



It is her duty to serve summons on you. You can keep on waiting.






Shonee Kapoor


Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012



The notice by no means mention that the merits of the case has been accepted.





Shonee Kapoor


Amo (non)     16 April 2012

Shonne Bhai,

I recevied the HC Order forwarding you on your mail ID, pls comment on the same. Looking forward for your valuable suggestion in fighting hard.




avadhesh (am)     18 April 2012



But No summon has been received as yet. 

Please suggest what can I do now ? 


if you want to fight the case please keep watch on that... they will manage not to give summon to you and one day they will get ex-parte order... better appaer before order or else to have to pay for re-storation also...  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query