Upgrad LLM

procedure for filing 482 in allahabad high court for nri

I am an NRI living in US, and my passport is impounded due to dowry cases. Now, I want to file quash u/s 482 in Allahabad High Court, but the procedure for NRI now requires Power of Attorney document attested by Consulate in favor of deponent(my father in case). Consulate refuses to attest the document when passport is impounded. What should I do now? Is there a work-around for Allahabad High Court procedure of requiring Power of Attorney for filing an application u/s 482?


Can someone please let me know. Does Apostilled Power of Attorney which is not attested by consulate actually work? What is remedy available in this case for NRI whose POA document has been refused attestation by consulate?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x