LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harry Harry   28 July 2017

Probation Period

am joined as a clerk on 25-07-2013 as Period Rules my probation Period is completed on 25-07-2015 but my employer can not give me any letter or order that ur probation Period is cleared but after 5 month he issued letter ur Probation Period is extend for 1 year

Learning

7 Replies

Susen Nath   28 July 2017

Ur written documents are not correct; think so coz when u joined in that company then how u can write now for those dates without documents?

Susen Nath   28 July 2017

Nowe u r writing that they r writing extended for one year Now where ur date specification? Ino your documents is any clause that after provision priod it will not father extended? If not then u can not.

(Guest)

Not clear, what exactly do you want to ask?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 July 2017

Vague query without relevant information, however, your probation period is incomplete (after extension) which is valid and within rules, and nothing wrong/illegal.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2017

You have pointed to delay of 5 months.

It is duty of bosses to initiate the process of appraisal per internal rules in time.

The employer must have appraised you and let you  know of the reasons for extention.

(Guest)

Employee should also not remain silent after completion of probation period, if no orders are issued by the management in time.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

Did employer or bosses conduct any appraisal and signed with you?

Do you have a copy?

Did you represent in office?

Either clear probation period successfully or you may have to face consequences of having not cleared probation period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register