Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

superman pseudo   03 May 2019

Private companies asking for Aadhar mandatory

hi sir/madam,

I am trying to join as a driver in driver partner company who provides driving leads, they asked us to provide Aadhar and if there is no Aadhar there is no job. I am not willing to give my Aadhar details to those people other than that I gave pan card, voter id, driving licence but all govt id's rejected by that company and asking Aadhar. is that not illegal to ask Aadhar by that company? can I file a case on that company ?? if so please tell me how to file a case. If not please give me the reason.

Thank you

Learning

7 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 May 2019

Yes.  Now-a-days Aadhaar is compulsory. 

superman pseudo   03 May 2019

sir thanks for your suggestions, please be like legal expert, I am asking this question as per the recent supreme court judgement mandating Aadhar is illegal and along with that Aadhar bill also says this is a crime. I am requesting you to please provide me the legal opinion not advice . thanks in advance sir

Shashi Dhara   04 May 2019

If u need any govt facilities from govt then Aadhar card is necessary private company cannot force for it .u issue legal notice thru advocate that u take legal action against them if they force for Aadhar card.

superman pseudo   04 May 2019

mr.om Prakash if you don't know law please don't participate in these forums and don't try to frighten the people. You are not giving a proper reply and you are being a hurdle to good legal opinions. This is also against this forums rules. Being an intelligent lawyer you are fully aware of the Aadhar amendment Bill and Aadhar judgement if you do not know please go through it , and one more thing there is no need to enhance lawyers income , this is not an individual problem it is a community of drivers problem so we can approach the respected SC . Finally thanks for SHASHI DHARA ADVISE.

superman pseudo   04 May 2019

I'll knock the S.C through PIL on large interest

superman pseudo   05 May 2019

1) Company is demanding publicly through online platform 2) Company saying it's mandatory to get job it means it is denying job if no Aadhar as per Aadhar amendment Bill it is a crime https://www.prsindia.org/billtrack/aadhaar-and-other-laws-amendment-ordinance-2019 please go through this link 3) It is not the verbal condition they crammed it in their company policy 4) I do not want to become a Hero mr. om Prakash, I am a post graduate with LLB and unemployed youth trying to earn money part time 5) Aadhar judgement already given but there is no mandate in the constitution that no entertainment of PIL after the judgement coz these companies are violating the sc judgement I may under the contempt of court or under Article 21 of the constitution 6) I have a legal evidence . Finally I am doing all this because I went to join that company meanwhile met few drivers and after had conversations with the company and drivers they are exploiting the drivers and those drivers illiterate so I took this initiative. AM WRONG TO STEP INTO THIS CORPORATE DRAINAGE Mr. om Prakash. NOW I GAVE YOU CLARITY. Please give me a legal advice. Thank you

superman pseudo   08 May 2019

if it is for police verification they can use any of my govt ids, y only Aadhar ? and not accepting other id's. It may b violation of Aadhar act or my privacy as per the govt rule Aadhar only can b demanded by the govt and that too only for social schemes such as pension, PDS, scholarship. Clearly mentioned in the act that no private company shall not demand Aadhar for identity. Still that company insisting on it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register