Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dnyaneshwar (Student)     20 June 2015

Primisory note

I gave 2.55 lacs to My uncle for his Daughter's marriage. I asked him to return it in next 5 years. The amount is paid by cheques. I want to make some legal document so that my Uncle and his son will not change their promise to return the amount. He shaould not dely beyond 5 years. wha t will be the best document to creat so that I can get mey anout back? Thanks.

 1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 June 2015

make him sign a promissorry note for the money he recieved from you.thats enough

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query