LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala Kumar   29 August 2015

Precaution to avert false case

Dear Lawyers , seeking your valuable advice in our marrige related. Since from my marriage with my wife  we had misunderstanding in terms with her behaviour. She verymuch fond of making unwanted phone calls to  , talking with unknown male person and sharing everything whatever happening in our family, between husband and wife personal matters. Many times i warned her not to do such acts also had some fights. But still she continues the same due to that it cause us lot of problem, few guys  taking advantage of that and misguding her trying to exploit her. Second thing is her behaviour as authoritative , dominant yelling , shouting with abusive words for even small issues. Due to her nature once i sought help of psychiatrist found nothing than her behavioural changes. 

We are residing in Arab country whenever she picks up fight with me , her Mother also arousing her to approach Local police station for warning against me, i spoke with them and explained family issue. Now she left to india to stay with her mother not to come back saying to retaliate with making false complaints against me. 

Now i am worried small issue she makes it bit one due to that my two kids will suffer unnecessary. Seek your good advice , what precaution that i should take if she trying to make false complaint against me. I want to have amicable understanding with her but I fear  her mother / unwanted person may arouse her to make such wrong decision without thinking the future life. I am planning to go to her place and have discussion with her relatives.

Also suggest me , is there any way how i can warn those guys entertaining her phone calls legally.

Your valuable suggestions / advice appreciated.



 5 Replies


At the first instance don't uneccesarily blow up the issue and ruin UR lives.It effects not only UR lives but also Ur children's.Involve elders and family members of both the families and sort out the matter.Though I am not  supporting the attitude of UR wife and her mother,its better to go for anmicable solution.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 August 2015

if you anticipate your wife might file false cases on you file an nc in the police station stating the facts you mentioned about your wife and inlaws and they might file false cases on you

1 Like

sandeep   30 August 2015

I dont understand why all men doing violence on their wife are running after proving their wives mental? Haha... really. No other choice?
1 Like

Bala Kumar   30 August 2015

Saravanan sir, Thanks for your reply, can you explain the procedure how to get NC in Police station. You mean Non Cognizable offence. 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 August 2015

dear bala nc is non cognizable only.i have explained the procedure in the personal message you sent me.look into it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query