LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Police verification

I was a state govt teacher and reported a matter of cruelty to stray dog and her puppies by the Head Master of my school to police. The police did not help. But an NGO helped me and warned the HM. I was transferred with allegation against me on that matter. But after talking to the DM and NGO head I was again transferred back to a school of my choice. 
Will this affect my career through police/IB verification?


 6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 December 2022

There is neither any complaint nor any FIR against you in PS ,so how does that effects carrier through your police verification .or anyway else

1 Like


I am preparing for group A or B job. So I think previous job records and conduct are taken into consideration.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 December 2022

Replied you that there is nothing adverse against you; you are not terminated but you have resigned so be assured and foregt about such things,rather you may get some plus points for your rights activity..


On which point, I have to right yes in the Attestation form and  What details I have to provide?

Hirdayanath M Kamble (Service)     29 December 2022

No it wont effect your career, as no case is made from the facts asstated by you.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2022

when a govt servant is selected on other post then his police verifcation is not done again. Verification report (on the basis of which you were recruited) is sought from original department.


Given facts indicate that it is you who hae reported misconduct of higher authroity which is as per CVC policy.  Such action is never a disquyalification for future govt employment. 

Please ebear in mind that if it wasa misconduct then you would have faced siciplinary action. On the contrary the manipulated posting has been done away in your case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register