Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh bhandare   21 November 2018

POLICE NOT TAKING THE FIR in cognizable crime only took a NC and closed the topic

hello
1.me and my wife have some dispute she stolen the jewellery and the amount she gave to her sisters in law , i have all the document bill regarding this i represent it to police thy don't took any complaint just make her understand to return the
money till they suggest us to stay separately
2.then her family member start calling me to give marriage document they came at my home i denied to gave them then I lodge the complaint that time they give me NC.
3.again second time when I was not at home they came and created the issue with my sister and mom when we went to lodge the complaint again they give NC . and when my sister call police station for help police asked us do we only need to open the door ? And no one came for help 4. Then after 5 days PSI called me at police station arrested me us 354 fake

Guide me what I can do now I'm on conditional bail

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 November 2018

Submit a private complaint with the magistrate at your local criminal courts. A Magistrate taking cognizance of an offence on complaint shall examine upon oath the complainant and the witnesses present

umesh bhandare   21 November 2018

I have a cctv footage of insistence then also the police not ready to take action and most imp when a girl ask for help at police station police says do we police need to come and open door we have the audio recording also how to take action on that cop

second thing the person came at our door is already on the conditional bail from court last 3 years was in the jail for kidnapping a underage girl and rape her

Adv M Ali Shaikh   26 November 2018

You can file a private complaint on the basis of NC in Case of NC only Court has the power to take cognizance of offence. For more details you can contact me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register