police is not taking action

3 months ago, 5 person comae to our home.beaten my mother and ran away. we went to police station but FIR not lodged. then we move to court and FIR registered in 323/341/504/354. my mother give her statement under 164 crpc to magistrate. police made naksha mauka.now police took BRI**e to opposite party. and telling us they put FR on it.
what to do please advise.

When police file FR (Final Report) then it meant that it didn't find any evidence during investigation of the alleged cognizable crimes. Probably, 164 statement of your mother doesn't contain the name of any eye witness too, hence the Magistrate also has no alternative, but to accept the FR of the police. Nothing could be done now.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu