Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RaviSK (engineer)     06 November 2010

Plot already sold

Hi all,

Two years(2008) back I bought a plot of 1000 sq yards in an agriculture land. The person who is selling this plot had 10 acres of land where he is sellings in bits ans pieces .

Last week a person(who also bought a land(2000Sqyards) same like me  from the landlord) approached  me and  saying 500sq yards of land of mine is belonged in his 2000sqyards of land which he bought in 2006.

I am wondering how is it possible....

Please advice.

Thanks

Ravi

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 November 2010

You see the map of the land, the sale deed, property extract etc in which the part of the land the landlord sold you is made clear.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 November 2010

If the land purchased by you is same land purchased by the another person, you will have to file a suit for declaration and injunction against the another person.

RaviSK (engineer)     06 November 2010

What is declaration and injunction ?

The document writer has not  specified exact  details about the  metrics of the land. He had only specified the boundries of the land.  While buying  I kept the stones for the identification.

As it was an agricultural land it has no layout approval etc....

Please advice who has right on this disputed portion of  land?

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 November 2010

Firstly you make an application to the revenue authorities that you own the 1000 sq yards land as per the sale deed and want to get it measured. The concerned authorities will measure it and demarcate the portion and supply you the map. If any dispute is created about the area or boundries by the other person you can take suitable steps thereafter against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register