LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

antony JP (teacher)     02 July 2012

Pleaser help and reply experts

Dear and beloved experts of lawyers club .Again i have come with some queries for your answers.I am always thankfull to you all because even my parents do not support me you support me a lot and i got the confidence to fight for truth.

Section 25 of SPL marriage act and my queries.

1)the willfull refusal of the respondent to consummate the marriage. 

My wife has not said whether i refuced or not but have said only we did not live together so did not consummate even though we have consummated the marriage.Is it possitive for my counter action or is there any legal ground supported to her?

2)The consent to the marriage was obtained by fruad or coercion. 

She has said that i black mailed her to marry me with a  photo taken together in a studio..It was a lovemarriage but she alleges this.i did not force but loved her.

there is no evidences with her but simply created a faked story as per her advocates idea.

please comment and enlighten me with your answers.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 July 2012

In the excitement of a new romance, it seems easy and natural to communicate your love for the other person. After marriage, however, many couples settle into a routine in which one or both partners feel as though they are taken for granted. Don't let another day go by without reinforcing your love for your spouse. Follow these steps to show your partner how much you really love them.

Remember, love is an act of the will, not a warm feeling or a clever expression of experience

Find out your partner's preferred "Love Language."
Speak your love
Show your love through your actions, such as drawing a bath, giving a massage, doing the dishes, or writing a poem.
Spend time being present with your partner
Speak the truth

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 July 2012

In the excitement of a new romance, it seems easy and natural to communicate your love for the other person. After marriage, however, many couples settle into a routine in which one or both partners feel as though they are taken for granted. Don't let another day go by without reinforcing your love for your spouse. Follow these steps to show your partner how much you really love them.

Remember, love is an act of the will, not a warm feeling or a clever expression of experience

Find out your partner's preferred "Love Language."
Speak your love
Show your love through your actions, such as drawing a bath, giving a massage, doing the dishes, or writing a poem.
Spend time being present with your partner
Speak the truth

**Victim** (job)     02 July 2012

@ Antony,

I agree with the expert reply i know you have been struggling for so long why don't u just give up tht miserable lady and look for another one. You can't force her to live with u if she doesn't want to.......remember even if u prove in court that the marriage has been consummated still you can't force her to live with u. There has to be some sort of emotional attachment between you and her and so far i don't see anything.

The only thing you should be worry about is in case if u give is she gonna file any maintenance or other sort of cases on u. If u feel that she will do tht then u r doing right and i encourage u not to stop what ever you are doing by not refusing her. But if she wants to end marriage and remarry with someone else then just let her go. Get everything in written and go for mutual consent divorce. You should know that there are lots of important things in life other then wife so why don't u concentrate on your careeer stay with ur parents and move on.

antony JP (teacher)     03 July 2012

please post some legal things for my knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register